HEMATITE comes from the Greek word “blood” and is used for protection from wounds and different accidents. Hematite is a very widespread healing crystal, and it has a lot of good qualities why it's worth adding to your collection of crystals. Hematite originates mainly in the USA, Argentina, Brazil and Africa. The natural shape of Hematite reminds petrified bubbles, which after tumbling produces a beautiful crystal with a shiny silver lustre, which at first sight may not look natural at all.
WEARING HEMATITE ON ARM (can be worn on both arms):
- Hematite is a grounding crystal which means that it helps to bring you down from clouds, helping to evaluate things realistically and do not dream that much. Hematite is good for those who can’t start moving, who are stuck in their comfort zone or who don’t have the physical strength to do anything. Hematite makes you move and helps you to be physically active.
- Hematite is a protective crystal that prevents the loss of energy. It’s a crystal that gathers all the energies in you and makes them one. Won’t let life force energies disappear from you, keeps all the good energies in you like a magnet. Hematite is very useful for maintaining your own power and vitality.
- Hematite is very good for your mind, helping to focus and direct your thoughts to the specific things you want.
- This crystal has its own protection qualities. Hematite helps to protect from accidents related to metal which means that its good to wear it when you’re driving in a car or do metalwork. For example, it helps to protect electricians from dangers or drivers from traffic accidents. Suitable for welders to protect them from sparks.
It protects you even when you’re working on something that’s not related to metal elements. In general, it protects you from negative energies that could ruin your mood. So, it could be said that Hematite works against things that ruin the mood.
For example, Native Americans believed that Hematite has the ability to keep the warrior or the protector of their home and people invisible from intruders. This was worn by the people watching over the area so they could not be noticed.
- Protects from malevolence, using, energy vampirism and malice.
- When you want to improve relationships wear a Hematite bracelet. Hematite helps to bring peace to problems between people, helping to ground the problem and helping to solve it. It’s especially good to wear Hematite with Rose Quartz, Rhodonite or some other love crystal so it could work with you for this.
- It’s good to wear Hematite on the arm so the power from this crystal could heal your Root Chakra. Root Chakra is linked to the strength of the immune system and healing. Hematite helps to heal the Root Chakra, therefore also the immune system and helps to lead out illnesses from the body.
- When you’re dealing with spiritual work, predicting, healing or with something similar, then it would be good to wear Hematite. It helps you to do spiritual work so you wouldn’t lose yourself.
- Hematite protects against wrong visions and false conscience. Hematite has the ability to guide a person on the right track, especially when Hematite is worn with other crystals. According to the power of the crystal that exists next to Hematite, Hematite directs you on the right path. When Hematite is together with a good luck crystal, it helps to notice what brings happiness and what does not.
- Men could wear Hematite when they are looking for a universal protection talisman. Hematite protects from misfortune, accidents, bad Karma and stress.
Hematite is a crystal that is not used for making water elixirs because it contains metals.
Hematite is a crystal of happiness and balance for everyone born in the year of the Horse. Hematite helps to highlight the horse’s good and strong qualities, and, at the same time, it helps to reduce its negative aspects. Hematite helps protect the horse’s life and gives him the chance to live happily.
Hematite is the lucky crystal for the 2nd date numerologically. Hematite balances protect and bring good luck to those born on the second day. Hematite helps to block the nervousness that the 2nd day brings with it. This is one of the weak spots of their health. However, Hematite brings good luck and helps in life to achieve what is wished for. You should have Hematite crystal in your home if you were born on that date or you could occasionally wear this crystal in a piece of jewellery. This is to allow Hematite to highlight the good qualities of this number to balance the negative aspects of this number.