CYTOPLAN vitamins and minerals are food-based and their quality is backed by research and studies. Cytoplan products are for those who are conscious about their health and believe and trust the power of nature.
Cytoplan products sold in La Tene boutiques are plant-based and are suitable for VEGANS.
CYTOPLAN ALOE VERA VEGAN
Cytoplan Aloe Vera cold-pressed Whole Leaf is a double concentrate from Aloe barbadensis miller which is grown organically without the use of pesticides and herbicides.
* Can be taken internally and also can be applied directly to the skin or diluted for use as a mouth-wash.
* As mouthwash – post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for general oral hygiene. It can be used several times a day and ideally should be retained in the mouth for several minutes at a time.
* Aloe Vera is good for the health of your hair. It can be used to make a deep moisturising and cleansing mask for the hair. Aloe Vera also helps with hair loss. Before washing the hair, apply aloe vera to the whole scalp and, if you wish, to the entire hair. If you apply aloe vera to your hair, gently massage your scalp at the same time. Keep it on your head for at least half an hour and then wash your hair normally. Repeat the procedure two to three times a week until the hair begins to grow again. You can also do this procedure regularly. Aloe Vera has a deep moisturising and cleansing effect, helping to nourish the hair, protect it from loss and improve its appearance.
* Aloe Vera juice helps to improve digestive function, it is alkaline and is useful for those who have digestive problems. Use aloe vera internally to stimulate the stomach microflora. It is also useful in fighting viruses and harmful bacteria, improving the immune system and boosting overall health.
* Improves digestive function by helping with constipation.
* Drinking aloe vera juice, especially during spring-summer or going to a warm country, will help keep your skin healthy. With heat and sun, our skin loses the necessary moisture, Aloe Vera helps the skin stay healthy. An excellent alternative sunscreen that protects the skin from the inside out. Aloe Vera juice heals the skin and also helps with acne and other skin diseases. A natural sunscreen that helps prevent burns. High in antioxidants.
* Improves liver function by helping toxins get out of the body and keeping the liver healthy.
* Aloe vera juice contains many different essential nutrients. Drinking this juice daily will help restore your body's zinc, selenium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, vitamin B12 and copper stores. All of these play a major role in the health of the skin, hair and nails. Aloe Vera is one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12.
* With aloe vera juice, you can make your own face mask. Apply a small amount to the face and keep it on the skin for at least 30 minutes. Then wash your face with lukewarm water. This will leave an instant silky soft result, helping to nourish the skin and at the same time remove dirt.
* Aloe Vera gel supports wound healing and reduces sunburn. Improves skin texture, softens and moisturises the skin. Helps maintain the youthfulness of the skin by slowing down its ageing. Reduces smaller wrinkles. Useful helper in case of dermatitis. Aloe Vera reduces itchy skin and is suitable for all skin types.
* Daily drinking of aloe vera juice helps the body produce collagen. Collagen is a protein necessary for the body to help maintain the youthfulness of the skin and the whole body. From the age of 25, the human body produces less and less collagen every year, and the ageing process begins to work quickly. Aloe vera can improve the body's ability to produce collagen.
At La Tene you will also find 100% pure Aloe Vera gel. You can find this product HERE.
INTERNALLY: Take 5ml of concentrate twice daily or 10ml once daily. Best taken in still or fizzy water in a ten parts water to one part juice ratio or as directed by a practitioner.
EXTERNALLY: can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
It is important to eat a varied and balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product is not suitable for pregnant women.
Aloe Vera Whole Leaf concentrate, preservatives (citric acid, potassium sorbate).
No GMO, wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides and is cold extracted.
Keep cool, dry, out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.
BEST BEFORE: see the base of the container.
|Info||Keep cool, dry, out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months. 500 ml Great Britain|