CYTOPLAN vitamins and minerals are food-based and their quality is backed by research and studies. Cytoplan products are for those who are conscious about their health and believe and trust the power of nature.
Cytoplan products sold in La Tene boutiques are plant-based and are suitable for VEGANS.
CYTOPLAN ORGANIC FLAXSEED OIL FOOD SUPPLEMENT VEGAN
Cytoplan organic flaxseed oil is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Alpha-linolenic acid or omega-3 fatty acid helps maintain normal cholesterol levels. Essential fatty acids are also necessary for the normal development and growth of children.
The product also contains beta-carotene and vitamin E, which help to better preserve flaxseed oil. It is also supported by a high-quality production process. Cytoplan flaxseed oil is organic, free of pesticides and herbicides. It is cold-pressed, which means that it has not been over-processed. This in turn means that flaxseed oil retains all the fatty acids in the production process (for example, heat has a detrimental effect on delicate fatty acids).
- Regular use helps reduce cellulite. Flaxseed oil improves the appearance of the skin, helping it to stay healthy. Used for eczema and psoriasis.
- Flaxseed oil improves and accelerates hair growth and makes them healthier. Helps make hair smoother and thicker. Recommended for use with special hair vitamins.
- Flaxseed oil reduces the symptoms of menopause and the ailments that accompany it. It is recommended to consume regularly to reduce discomfort. In addition to flaxseed oil, also the regular use of Moon Balance superfood blend is useful, with the necessary symptoms to relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Improves metabolism, contributes to digestive activity and improves intestinal health. Flaxseed oil helps to get rid of indigestion and supports weight loss and optimization.
- A useful oil for the heart, helping to maintain heart health and prolong its life. Flaxseed oil helps lower cholesterol and helps blood vessels stay healthy.
- Suitable for strengthening eye health, because flaxseed oil contains important fatty acids for eye health, helping to keep vision strong. Flaxseed oil is especially good if you have dry eyes. I recommend this to those who have undergone laser surgery, which has resulted in dry eyes. In addition, I also recommend Eye-Cyt eye vitamins.
- Flaxseed oil reduces inflammation in the body and helps prevent disease. In an environment free of inflammation, diseases cannot develop easily. Also supports cancer prevention.
1-6 teaspoons (5-30ml) per day or take as directed by a practitioner. Flaxseed oil should not be heated. It can be taken neat, mixed with yoghurt or use as a dressing for salads or vegetables. This is a delicious, mild, nutty-tasting oil.
5 ml teaspoon provides flaxseed oil 5g (of which saturates 0,45g), mono-unsaturates 0,79g (of which omega 9 0,79g), polyunsaturates 3,40g (of which omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid) 2.64g and omega 6 (linoleic acid) 0,74g). One teaspoon (5ml) of flaxseed oil provides 2,64 g alpha-linolenic acid).
It is important to eat a varied and balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are on antithrombotic drugs (e.g. Warfarin or Heparin) consult your doctor before taking.
Unrefined cold-pressed organic Flaxseed Oil.
No GMO, wheat, starch, gluten, yeast, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Suitable for vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Once opened, store in the refrigerator. Use within 3 months of opening. Keep out of reach of children.
BEST BEFORE: see the base of the bottle.
|Info||Once opened, store in the refrigerator. Use within 3 months of opening. Keep out of reach of children. BEST BEFORE: see the base of the bottle. 500 ml GREAT BRITAIN|