CYTOPLAN vitamins and minerals are food-based and their quality is backed by research and studies. Cytoplan products are for those who are conscious about their health and believe and trust the power of nature.
Cytoplan products sold in La Tene boutiques are plant-based and are suitable for VEGANS.
CYTOPLAN BROMELAIN FOOD SUPPLEMENT VEGAN
Cytoplan bromelain supplement is a natural extraction from pineapple fruit and the best source of bromelain is the pineapple stem and core.
Bromelain is a protease enzyme complex found in pineapple. Proteases are involved in the breakdown of protein
Some people take bromelain with foods that contain protein because protease enzymes are produced by the body to digest the protein in the food.
- It is useful for allergy sufferers to reduce allergy symptoms. Suitable for pollen, house dust, pet dandruff and food allergies. Helps to digest allergenic proteins, helps reduce swelling in the respiratory system and around the eyes.
- Helps reduce internal inflammation.
- Helps with osteoarthritis, a chronic joint disease helping to reduce inflammation in the joints and thus improves flexibility and well-being
- Protects the heart and cardiovascular system from problems. Help reduce blood clots.
- Bromelain is beneficial for asthmatics by helping to reduce asthma attacks, making them less intense and helping to reduce asthma symptoms.
- Help reduce swelling in the airways, accelerates recovery from colds.
- Reduces discomfort after eating, helping to digest food.
- It is useful for those who have food allergies. Helps to break down food that causes allergies.
- Loses weight, helps break down proteins and fats.
1 tablet before a meal, up to 3 times a day, or take as directed by a practitioner. Take with water.
1 tablet will provide on average 100 mg of bromelain.
It is important to eat a varied and balanced diet and lead a healthy Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product is not suitable for people with gastritis, colitis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach.
Bromelain, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide
No GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Non-Active Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Suitable for vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
BEST BEFORE: see the base of the container
Tablet size ca 11 mm
|Info||Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. BEST BEFORE: see the base of the container 60 tablets Great Britain|