CYTOPLAN vitamins and minerals are food-based and their quality is backed by research and studies. Cytoplan products are for those who are conscious about their health and believe and trust the power of nature.
Cytoplan products sold in La Tene boutiques are plant-based and are suitable for VEGANS.
CYTOPLAN eye vitamins EYE-CYT
Eye-Cyt is rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which are found at high levels in the retina of the eye. The eye has a significant requirement for nutrients such as carotenoids (in particular lutein), flavonoids and vitamin E. People whose diets are high in purple, yellow and orange fruits and dark green vegetables (which are high in antioxidants including carotenoids) have a lower risk of developing some types of eye conditions, in particular those that develop with age. This formula contains a range of phytonutrients including lutein (providing zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin), grape seed extract and bilberry extract as well as zinc and vitamin E.
* Eye-Cyt is rich in lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin – yellow pigments found in certain fruits and vegetables. The centre of the macular in the retina of the eye is made up almost entirely of lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin (known as macular pigments).
* Lutein’s role in the eye is to filter blue light and protect the retina from UV damage. Lutein helps to stay more outside and make being out in the sun less harmful. Prevents ageing and is good for reducing eye problems.
* Eye-Cyt contains vitamin E which is also a component of eye tissue. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Protects from problems inflammation may cause around the eyes or near eyes. Helps to see better and more clearly.
* Eye-Cyt contains zinc which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
* Bilberry is a great antioxidant that protects the eyes. Helps to see better in the dark and is especially useful for people who find it difficult to drive when it’s dark outside or see in the dark. Bilberry is a well-known plant that prevents eye problems, for example, it is believed to stop glaucoma or cataract.
* Grape seed extract is used to reduce eye problems and heal them. Very good for improving eyesight.
1 capsule daily with food or take as directed by a practitioner. Take with water.
1 capsule will provide on average vitamin E 14 mg (117%), zinc 3 mg (30%), grape seed extract 60 mg (57mg proanthocyanins), bilberry extract 50 mg (1 mg anthocyanidins), lutein 15 mg, zeaxanthin 0.25 mg, meso-zeaxanthin 0,25 mg.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is important to eat a varied and balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
Marigold extract (providing lutein, mesozeaxanthin and zeaxanthin), grape seed extract 10:1, bilberry extract 4:1, vitamin E (as succinate), zinc citrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour.
No GMO, gluten, wheat, dairy, added sugars, flavouring and colourings.
Suitable for vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding or taking any other medicine please consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
BEST BEFORE: see the base of the container.
Capsule size 19,4 mm
|Info||Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. 60 capsules. Capsule size 19,4 mm. BEST BEFORE DATE: see the base of the container Great Britain|