CYTOPLANI vitamins and minerals are food-based and their quality is backed by research and studies. Cytoplan products are for those who are conscious about their health and believe and trust the power of nature.
Cytoplan products sold in La Tene boutiques are plant-based and are suitable for vegans.
CYTOPLAN FOOD SUPPLEMENT PREGNA PLAN
Cytoplan food supplement Pregna-Plan is specifically formulated, multivitamin and mineral for all stages of pregnancy and breastfeeding – suitable for preconception planning, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Supports the health of the mother, unborn child and child.
Cytoplan Pregna-Plan is perfect for preconception as it has all the necessary vitamins and minerals for preparing the body for pregnancy. During the pregnancy and breastfeeding supports the woman's organism with necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure everything essential for both the mother and child, as pregnancy and breastfeeding put a great strain on her body.
* Folic acid is included as methyl folate – contributes to normal growth and development of the unborn child. It is especially important during the first three months of pregnancy as this is the time-intense cell reproduction takes place. Increasing maternal folate status contributes to the reduction of the risk of Neural Tube Defects.
* Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient and Pregna-Plan contains it at 30µg per two tablets.
* Maintaining good levels of the mineral iron is important for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Iron is essential for the foetus and new-born baby too, in particular, iron contributes to cognitive development in children.
* The mineral calcium is in great demand during pregnancy. Intestinal absorption of calcium doubles early in pregnancy and the mineral is stored in the mother’s bones. Later, as the foetus begins to develop, the mother’s stores are drawn upon. Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
* Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
* The mineral iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Iodine also contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and growth in children. The iodine in this supplement is from kelp
* Pregna-Plan contains all eight of the important B-complex vitamins plus PABA. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and vitamin B12 contributes to the process of cell division.
* Selenium is a mineral that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
* Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, protein synthesis and has a role in the process of cell division which is all relevant for growth and development of the foetus. It also contributes to immune system function, normal fertility and reproduction as well as having many other roles.
* Vitamin C has many roles and functions including contributing to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. It also protects cells from oxidative stress; it is, therefore, an antioxidant.
* Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; it is, therefore, an antioxidant.
* Pregna-Plan contains 3mg of beta carotene (the precursor to vitamin A) per two tablets. Beta Carotene is considered safer than taking vitamin A because the body only converts the amount it needs at any point in time.
Take 2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
2 tablets will provide on average: beta carotene 3 mg, Vitamin D3 30µg / 600 %, Vitamin E 15 mg / 125%, Vitamin C 200 mg / 250%, Thiamin (B1) 8 mg / 727%, Riboflavin (B2) 8 mg / 571%, Niacin (B3) 16 mg / 100%, Vitamin B6 8 mg / 571%, Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate) 400µg / 200%, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100µg / 4000%, Biotin 12µg / 24%, Pantothenic Acid (B5) 20 mg / 333%, Vitamin K2 60µg / 80%, Calcium 334 mg / 42%, Iron 11 mg / 79%, Magnesium 117 mg / 31%, Zinc 10mg / 100%, Iodine 150µg / 100%, Boron 1 mg, Copper 0,66 mg / 66%, Manganese 0,74 mg / 37%, Selenium 150µg / 273%, Chromium 150µg / 375%, Chromium 68µg / 136%, PABA 10 mg.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is important to eat a varied and balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Calcified seaweed (Lithothamnion calcareum) providing calcium and magnesium, wholefood mineral powder providing: chromium, copper, manganese, zinc, iron (& from ferrous fumerate), magnesium (& from magnesium citrate), selenium (& from selenium yeast), molybdenum (& from sodium molybdate). Calcium ascorbate (providing vitamin C), calcium pantothenate (B5), D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), nicotinamide (B3), vitamin D3 (maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, cholecalciferol), kelp (Fucus vesiculosus providing iodine), beta carotene (Daucus carota, corn starch), pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), PABA, thiamine (B1), disodium tetraborate decahydrate (boron), riboflavin (B2), vitamin K2 (MK-7), methylfolate providing folic acid, methylcobalamin (B12), biotin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, maltodextrin, HPMC vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
Non-Active Ingredients: starch, sucrose, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, maltodextrin, HPMC vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
No GMO wheat, starch, gluten, dairy, soy, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Suitable for vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
STORAGE: Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
BEST BEFORE: see the base of the container.
Tablet size 22,5 mm
|Info||Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. 60 tablets. Tablet size 22,5 mm BEST BEFORE DATE: see the bottom of the container Great Britain|