ECOSH LIFE is Estonia's first producer and seller of food supplements, whose products include both the best exotic and domestic plants. The products are clean and high quality, mixed and made in Estonia. All Ecosh Life products in La Tene's range are vegan.
IRON BISGLYCINATE contributes to the cleansing of the body and enriches the organism with nutrients.
Ecosh Ferrochel ® Iron Bisglycinate is a strong iron supplement that is very well tolerated by the digestive tract. Ecosh’s iron is safe to use for pregnant, breastfeeding women, teenagers and adults. Unlike most iron supplements, it does not cause constipation or stomach irritation.
The main function of iron in the body is to bind oxygen from the lungs and oxygen transport. In addition, iron is a component of a wide range of enzymes, taking also part in energy production and in the functioning of the immune system.
Iron is required:
- in haematogenesis where it is used to synthesise haemoglobin and myoglobin. Iron plays a key role in the capture and transport of vital oxygen in haemoglobin, it is equally involved in the transfer of oxygen from the lungs to the tissues,
- the composition of the biomolecules involved in the production of ATP (an adenosine triphosphate that is an operational energy carrier in cells) and neutralizing harmful substances, thereby increasing the resilience to stress and disease,
- reducing fatigue and ensuring a normal skin colour.
Chronic iron deficiency is the most common cause of anaemia. Food composition affects the dietary intake of iron.
Iron deficiency may occur:
- in the event of major blood loss, in pregnant women,
- in premature newborns or in children with low birth weight,
- infants and young children, teenage girls, vegetarians,
- in case of digestive diseases, lack of vitamins C, B12, and B9.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
|1 capsule |
Vitamin C (as L-ascorbyl-6-palmitate)
Iron (as iron bisglycinate)
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxyl propyl, methyl cellulose
|Rice flour as a filler|
Vegetable capsule (glazing agent – pullulan)
The daily recommendation for iron is 10-15 mg, iron deficiency therapy and a maximum dose of 50 mg. The therapeutic dose is determined by a doctor or a local therapist.
| 6m-5 years|| 6-9 years||10-13 years||14-17 years||18-45 years||46+ years||Pregnant ||Breastfeeding|
|WOMEN ||8 mg|| 9 mg || 11 mg|| 15 mg|| 15 mg||10 mg|| 15 mg|| 15 mg|
|MEN ||8 mg|| 9 mg || 11 mg|| 11 mg||10 mg||10 mg|
NB! The product does not contain any harmful compound or filler. The product is free from GMO, artificial flavouring and food colouring, lactose and gluten.
ADMINISTRATION: 1 capsule per day between 0.5 and 1 hour after breakfast with a glass of water or juice, as recommended by the therapist or doctor. The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Consult a doctor or a therapist in the cases of pregnancy, breastfeeding and the use of medicinal products. A food additive does not substitute for a diverse and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children.
PRODUCT VOLUME: 90 vegetarian capsules, 500 mg capsule, net weight 50 g.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Info||STORAGE: Store in a dry place, not above 22 °C, and protected from direct sunlight. NET QUANTITY: 90 herbal capsules, net weight 50 g. BEST BEFORE DATE: See package. Keep out of reach of children.|