A lot of jewellery is made of Tiger’s Eye, because it’s such a crystal that, while wearing, its power transfers miraculously into humans Aura. There are certain crystals that start to work very quickly in human Aura, and the Tiger’s Eye is one of them for sure. If you like the Tiger’s Eye, then you are in need of its power, this applies to all crystals.
- Tiger’s Eye is a crystal that helps you to be honest to yourself. Tiger’s Eye has the power to help you to find your personality, release you from fake chains and remove your lack of skill to be brave, self-confident and such person, who don’t know how to stand up for his beliefs. Tiger’s Eye is a very useful crystal for spiritual development and showing your personality. Keep Tiger’s Eye close to you if you wish to find the way, which helps you to grow spiritually and to be the person you really are.
- Tiger’s Eye has a power that can make a person powerful. Tiger’s Eye injects motivation and inspires to act. Increases courage, enthusiasm and the ability to do well in life. When you’re looking for extra support into your life that would help you to stay motivated, active and organised then Tiger’s Eye helps you to become as such. I recommend bringing Tiger’s Eye into your life when you need extra strength.- Tiger’s Eye mainly has protective qualities, it could even be said that it’s a universal protection crystal. Tiger’s Eye helps to create protection from chiding so someone who wishes harm on you could not fulfil his words and thoughts. Tiger’s Eye is a crystal you could actually always carry with you, just like Rose Quartz, Amethyst and other main crystals.
- Tiger’s Eye is a crystal with the ability to direct you to think positively, increases your sense of justice and releases your overly critical mind that attracts bad Karma. Tiger’s Eye helps to release the bad Karma already present. Tiger’s Eye protects you from actions that could hurt you. This helps to be fair to yourself and others, helping to block being harmful. It’s really useful to carry Tiger’s Eye with you so that it could constantly keep you on the right path.- Protects from physical accidents. Tiger’s Eye is especially useful for protection from car accidents and various traffic accidents. Tiger’s Eye is a crystal you could carry with you when you’re driving.
- Tiger’s Eye is one of the prosperity crystals with the ability to bring you success at work, give financial opportunities and is especially useful for men who want to create their own business or be even more successful. It’s a really good business and material crystal for men also because it carries male energy in it. Crystal with male energy support men more than women. This does not mean that women couldn’t use this crystal, the thing is that it simply works faster with men. Nonetheless, Tiger’s Eye is one of my favourite crystals I wear and I’m a woman.
- This crystal has the ability to protect from energy vampires and is perfect to be worn with Black Tourmaline, Hypersthene or Onyx. Tiger’s Eye strengthens the Aura and won’t allow energy to perish.
- Increases physical strength, energy, will power, confidence, self-dignity (understanding one's value), positive ego, helps with communicating and prevents sharing your energy to wrong people.
- Tiger’s Eye heals the Solar Plexus Chakra and when its healed, it helps to open the prosperity channel and magnet above this Chakra.
The healing properties of the Tiger’s Eye can be absorbed through the use of jewellery or from the water-elixir.
- I recommend wearing or using Tiger’s Eye for healing purposes for those who have problems with blood circulation or blood. Tiger’s Eye awakens the blood circulation so it would work properly and can make the blood move properly in the body. Tiger’s Eye quickens blood movement that in turn quickens different processes in the body both in the physical and spiritual sense.
- Tiger’s Eye increases blood pressure in people who naturally have low blood pressure. This, in turn, will help people like this to feel better, more energized, vital and active. People with very high blood pressure could sense while wearing Tiger’s Eye whether it’s having a good or a bad effect on the blood pressure and whether the differences appear while wearing or not wearing the crystal.
- This crystal has the ability to restore reproductive organs, to improve their work and to increase fertility with it. It’s best to use Tiger’s Eye for a purpose like this for making crystal therapy. For that, place Tiger’s Eye meditation crystals or Emma wishing stone on the Root Chakra so they could activate the normal work of these crystals. Of course, using Tiger’s Eye pendulum for healing the Root Chakra is also helpful, that is to keep the pendulum above the problematic place.
- Tiger’s Eye is related to the Sun, which means that has the ability to replace the energy coming from the sun our body and soul needs. Tiger’s Eye can stop depression or spring/fall fatigue that could happen from the absence of the Sun. It’s useful to wear Tiger’s Eye during the six months there isn’t that much Sun. You can read more about the healing qualities of the Sun and its need from one of my articles that can be found from HERE.
- As the Solar Plexus Chakra crystal, Tiger’s Eye has the ability to give healing to the organs existing on the Solar Plexus Chakra. For example, Tiger’s Eye helps heal the stomach, it’s especially beneficial with gastric acidness and when digesting is not well. In addition to all of this, Tiger’s Eye is also useful for the functioning of kidneys and gall bladder.
- I recommend wearing Tiger’s Eye in times when there is a fracture. Tiger’s Eye helps to heal the healing process of bones and it decreases impairments coming along with situations like this.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
The main Chakra of the Tiger’s Eye, over what this crystal has a healing effect is the third Chakra in the human Aura field, the Solar Plexus Chakra. Solar Plexus Chakra is situated directly above your navel. When you place your hand exactly above your navel and put your palm on that part, then this is where you Solar Plexus Chakra is.
Tiger’s Eye can heal, restore and strengthen the energies of the Solar Plexus Chakra. Tiger’s Eye injects strength, vitality, positivity and happiness into the Solar Plexus Chakra.
The prosperity, wealth and richness field is situated in the Solar Plexus Chakra. This, in turn, means that by activating this channel you can attract this luck into your life.
Tiger’s Eye brings material wealth to people who have healed their Solar Plexus Chakra and it makes a very big effort for achieving it. In addition, Tiger’s Eye also makes people happy and full of the joy of living.
Tiger’s eye has the strongest effect on three zodiac signs: LEO ♌, GEMINI ♊ and TAURUS ♉. For GEMINI and TAURUS Tiger’s Eye has a very good effect on improving their confidence. In addition, Tiger’s eye helps Gemini and Taurus to become emotionally strong.
Tiger’s Eye is one of the main luck crystals for a LEO ♌, that makes his character traits even more positive and stronger and helps him find solutions to his problems. Tiger's eye, which is also a very strong protection crystal for Leo which also brings out his strong sides. As a protection crystal, it also helps strengthen his Aura protection shield by removing all the negative energy. This way it protects this sign from misfortune, problems and bad people. Tiger's Eye should be in his life for most of his life. This crystal gives him confidence, courage, initiative and positive attitude. Tiger's Eye brings success at work and overall luck in any field, including in love.
Tiger's Eye gives strength, power and durability to CAPRICORNS. It's a crystal that moves his money energy and brings along professional success and luck.
Tiger's Eye is a good luck crystal for GEMINI men. This crystal has a similar character than him. Tiger's Eye brings his strong and positive character traits forward. In addition, it's a crystal of prosperity, wealth and financial luck good to have in your life or worn as a piece of jewellery for material luck.
Tiger’s Eye is a lucky charm for people born with a life path number 4.
We recommend charging and clean talismans and crystal jewellery from time to time to increase their energy levels. For that, for a few times a week, I recommend cleaning the crystal jewellery under running water or once a month in the night of the Full Moon to take the jewellery on a geode to charge. The best geode for charging Tiger’s Eye is Citrine and then Rock Crystal geode.
You can read more about cleaning and charging crystals from HERE.
|Size||ca 1,2*1,2*0,6 cm. The product doesn't include any band or chain.|