TIGER’S EYE is one of the most popular crystals in the world, which is worn and used for its protective and abundant qualities. Tiger’s Eye is one type of Jasper and that itself has several different types - Red Tiger’s Eye, Tiger’s Iron and Hawk’s Eye, known as the Blue Tiger’s Eye. Tiger’s Eye is mainly found in South-Africa Brazil and Australia.
A lot of jewellery is made of Tiger’s Eye, because it’s such a crystal that, while wearing, its power transfers miraculously into humans Aura. There are certain crystals that start to work very quickly in human Aura, and the Tiger’s Eye is one of them for sure. If you like the Tiger’s Eye, then you are in need of its power, this applies to all crystals.
Every crystal as its own personality and ability, but using, wearing, setting or combining them differently, they will, in turn, give out even more interesting power, effect and mystical energy for us for the environment.
THE MAGIC EFFECT OF TIGER’S EYE as earrings:
When you wear Tiger’s Eye as earrings then its power will affect the Third Eye, partially also the Crown Chakra Throat Chakra. With these Chakras, Tiger’s Eye brings you strong protection from other people and vile souls and, like I sometimes say, from your own negative thoughts.
- Tiger’s Eye helps you to achieve your goals and ambitions. Tiger’s Eye is an especially good helper when you’re too critical and constantly put down your own actions and thoughts. Tiger’s Eye helps you to stay on your chosen path until you have reached your goals.
- Tiger’s Eye increases the positive ego, helping to protect the person from negative influences by other people.
- Tiger’s Eye is a crystal that helps you to be honest to yourself. There is a power in the Tiger's Eye that helps you find your own personality, free you from the fake chains, and remove the inability of you to be courageous, self-confident, and one who cannot stand up to his own beliefs. Tiger’s Eye is a very useful crystal for spiritual development and showing your personality. Wear this crystal if you want to find a way to grow spiritually, and be who you really are.
- Tiger’s Eye is a crystal with the ability to direct you to think positively, increases your sense of justice and releases your overly critical mind that attracts bad Karma. Tiger’s Eye helps to release the bad Karma already present. Tiger’s Eye protects you from actions that could hurt you. This helps to be fair to yourself and others, helping to block being harmful. It’s really useful to carry Tiger’s Eye with you so that it could constantly keep you on the right path.
- Helps those who are continuously affected by others (also by people close to him like mother-father), helping to find a confident way to tell what important in for you in this life and whatnot. Tiger’s Eye helps personality to form and stop someone else from changing your fate.
- Strengthens the character and helps other people to notice your confidence.
- Really good for people whose work makes them communicate with other people and solve problems, helping to confidently express themselves without hurting himself and others to understand your position.
- Protects from accidents related to metal or traffic. Wear this, when you’re constantly on the go!
- Strengthens Aura field, recommended being worn with clairvoyance or intuition crystal to prevent energy leaks. Energy leaks will happen when we develop our intuition or become more spiritual, this is when we always have to protect our Aura.
- Increases thirst for life, passion for life and positive attitude when fears have been removed.
- It is believed that Tiger’s Eye was worn by women who only gave birth to girls. This means that this female energy was lacking male energy and this is what Tiger’s Eye brought along.
The healing properties of the Tiger’s Eye can be absorbed through the use of jewellery or from the water-elixir.
- I recommend wearing or using Tiger’s Eye for healing purposes for those who have problems with blood circulation or blood. Tiger’s Eye awakens the blood circulation so it would work properly and can make the blood move properly in the body. Tiger’s Eye quickens blood movement that in turn quickens different processes in the body both in the physical and spiritual sense.
- Tiger’s Eye increases blood pressure in people who naturally have low blood pressure. This, in turn, will help people like this to feel better, more energized, vital and active. People with very high blood pressure could sense while wearing Tiger’s Eye whether it’s having a good or a bad effect on the blood pressure and whether the differences appear while wearing or not wearing the crystal.
- This crystal has the ability to restore reproductive organs, to improve their work and to increase fertility with it. It’s best to use Tiger’s Eye for a purpose like this for making crystal therapy. For that, place Tiger’s Eye meditation crystals or Emma wishing stone on the Root Chakra so they could activate the normal work of these crystals. Of course, using Tiger’s Eye pendulum for healing the Root Chakra is also helpful, that is to keep the pendulum above the problematic place.
- Tiger’s Eye is related to the Sun, which means that has the ability to replace the energy coming from the sun our body and soul needs. Tiger’s Eye can stop depression or spring/fall fatigue that could happen from the absence of the Sun. It’s useful to wear Tiger’s Eye during the six months there isn’t that much Sun. You can read more about the healing qualities of the Sun and its need from one of my articles that can be found from HERE.
- As the Solar Plexus Chakra crystal, Tiger’s Eye has the ability to give healing to the organs existing on the Solar Plexus Chakra. For example, Tiger’s Eye helps heal the stomach, it’s especially beneficial with gastric acidness and when digesting is not well. In addition to all of this, Tiger’s Eye is also useful for the functioning of kidneys and gall bladder.
- I recommend wearing Tiger’s Eye in times when there is a fracture. Tiger’s Eye helps to heal the healing process of bones and it decreases impairments coming along with situations like this.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
The main Chakra of the Tiger’s Eye, over what this crystal has a healing effect is the third Chakra in the human Aura field, the Solar Plexus Chakra. Solar Plexus Chakra is situated directly above your navel. When you place your hand exactly above your navel and put your palm on that part, then this is where you Solar Plexus Chakra is.
Tiger’s Eye can heal, restore and strengthen the energies of the Solar Plexus Chakra. Tiger’s Eye injects strength, vitality, positivity and happiness into the Solar Plexus Chakra.
The prosperity, wealth and richness field is situated in the Solar Plexus Chakra. This, in turn, means that by activating this channel you can attract this luck into your life.
Tiger’s Eye brings material wealth to people who have healed their Solar Plexus Chakra and it makes a very big effort for achieving it. In addition, Tiger’s Eye also makes people happy and full of the joy of living.
Tiger’s eye has the strongest effect on three zodiac signs: LEO ♌, GEMINI ♊ and TAURUS ♉. For GEMINI and TAURUS Tiger’s Eye has a very good effect on improving their confidence. In addition, Tiger’s eye helps Gemini and Taurus to become emotionally strong.
Tiger’s Eye is one of the main luck crystals for a LEO ♌, that makes his character traits even more positive and stronger and helps him find solutions to his problems. Tiger's eye, which is also a very strong protection crystal for Leo which also brings out his strong sides. As a protection crystal, it also helps strengthen his Aura protection shield by removing all the negative energy. This way it protects this sign from misfortune, problems and bad people. Tiger's Eye should be in his life for most of his life. This crystal gives him confidence, courage, initiative and positive attitude. Tiger's Eye brings success at work and overall luck in any field, including in love.
Tiger's Eye gives strength, power and durability to CAPRICORNS. It's a crystal that moves his money energy and brings along professional success and luck.
Tiger’s Eye is a lucky charm for people born with a life path number 4.
|Size||pearl ca 10 mm|