BASIL is originally from India and its local name is tulsi. Basil has its own nickname, which is the queen of herbs. This is, of course, due to its delicious taste and diverse healing properties.
NAG CHAMPA is an incense with a sweet and rather intense aroma, which is one of the traditional incense in India. Nag Champa is a flowering plant from which oil and herb this incense are made. Nag Champa herbal incense is traditionally made with Sandalwood, adds intense healing properties to this incense in a spiritual sense. Nag Champa is a real mood booster and this is one of the main reasons to use this incense. Its aroma is long-lasting and can be felt later in the room where it was burned. Nag Champa incense helps to quickly enter a meditative state and promotes various rituals.
You can read more about Nag Champa HERE.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essence that can be used for doing magical rituals Incense smoke helps to release harmful energies that create an unfavourable environment for happiness, positivity and other good energies. The smoke has always been a magical tool for purifying or directing energies. Therefore, their incineration is also a very important process.
Different incense has their own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
- Burn basil incense at a time when you want to improve your health. If you are ill and want to speed up your healing, have basil incense as your companion. In addition, you can burn Basil essential oil at the same time.
- Basil incense is burned according to Feng Shui home therapy in the Eastern quarter. There is health and prosperity channel in this quarter. By burning basil incense there, you help clean up the negative energy trapped there. Negative energy in the East prevents people at home from being healthy, helps to heal from diseases, and it blocks the prosperous energy and money from entering the home.
- You can burn basil incense next to health and prosperity crystals, as basil incense helps to cleanse and activate these crystals. Be sure to do this at a time when you want these crystals to work very intensively for your well-being. Be sure to burn the Basil Incense at a time when cosmic energies are promoting prosperous energy growth and self-healing.
- Burn basil incense to relieve your mental tension. It is a plant that can perfectly relieve stress, overload, melancholy, depression and mood swings. If you feel that you are not the strongest spiritually, you want to become more positive and viable, use Basil incense. Burn it at a time when you want to do proper stress cleaning. Being at the presence of Basil incense smoke helps to clean Aura properly.
- If you feel that material luck has disappeared from your life and you want to restore that happiness, then Basil Incense will help you. It is a prosperous plant that it is wise to burn at a time when you want to increase your happiness. Also, be close to this smoke so that it can improve the prosperous energies of your Aura and inject them into it.
The full selection on incenses in La Tene can be found HERE. Each incense has its own power, read about them.
The incense is burned, which means you need a special holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal and ceramic. Be sure to use a pre-set base to burn the incense. This is to make the incense burn as safe as possible.
To activate the incense, place it in the flame from the tip. Let the incense pick up the flame and then shake it to extinguish. Then the incense starts to smoke and does its job. As such, leave the incense on the incense holder to smoke exactly where you want to keep it.
A small child should definitely not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense is hot and can accidentally burn the baby.
When an incense smokes, the plants in its incense will pass on its power to both you and the environment where the incense is. This releases the essential oils inside the incense, which heal you both mentally and physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
The main principle of using incense is that it helps you to meditate, relieve your and the environment's stress, open up more specific energies, cleanse the environment and help you perform rituals/magic. These are very useful items for one spiritual soul to help you move on the spiritual journey.
Give incense a purpose and code it
Incense can be used for specific purposes, and coding it will help you achieve the desired result. Every plant has its own power, many incense plants have many properties, and with that in mind, you can put incense to work for a specific purpose. If you smoke incense, ask it to help you achieve exactly what you want. For example, if you want it to clean up your home of misfortune, you want it. If you want to increase the happiness of love or make prosperous energies grow, focus on it. Here you have to consider the properties of the plant.
Place the incense next to your crystals if you want to clean them. Incense helps to get rid of the negative energy accumulated there. When crystals are in your household, they process your home or even your own energy waves, taking out negativity and replacing it with positivity. Negative energy will get stuck in crystals (when they are not geodes, druzy and pyramids). For that, you need to clean the energies of these crystals with incense or ritual smoke. Of course, the ritual plant is the most effective for this, but the incense can be used more often, helping to prevent the energy from running out of crystals. Therefore, I recommend cleaning your home and crystals with incense on a weekly, if not daily basis. I recommend using the ritual plant during the Full Moon.
When cleaning with incense, I always recommend keeping the window open so that the negative energy can escape from the home. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time, according to the incense to enhance the cleansing ritual.