COPAL incense is made from the resin of the copal tree or Pinus pseudostrobus. This tree has been used for thousands of years to heal energy, as have frankincense trees, myrrh and sage. Copal has a long history of mysticism and many beliefs. It is an incense that has a lot to offer you on a personal level. It's an incense that I really like. I burn this incense quite often because of its good properties.
The copal tree itself comes from Mexico, Guatemala and other Central American countries. Copal is highly regarded in their cultures and has been used to create attractiveness, innovative ideas, cultivate positive energy, activate prosperity and remove curses.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essences that can be used for doing magic and rituals. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. Every incense has different effects, depending on which plant essence it is made of. The main goal of incenses is to clean the environment and human Aura from certain energies.
Different incense has their own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
- Burning a copal incense releases good energies that help you feel good, be positive and optimistic. If you feel that you are constantly in a bad mood at home or can easily get upset, try to improve your home energy with Copal. Use it regularly for some time in a row to feel its full effect.
- To activate prosperity, Copal incense must be burned next to one of the prosperity symbols or crystals. I recommend keeping, for example, a Champagne Aura geode or a piece of Epidote next to the incense holder, in order to bring out the prosperity-activating effects of Copal's energies. You can also use another crystal that is associated with activating wealth, cash flow, or prosperity.
- Use this incense to clean the crystals you have brought to your home for prosperous purposes. For example, if you wear jewellery that makes you grow your energy, you can use Copal incense to cleanse and activate the power of this jewellery.
- Burn a copal incense if you want to focus and learn. This is a great thought enhancer. That's one of the main reasons I use this incense. When I write or do creative work, I often smoke the Copal incense close to myself, because it helps to create visions and get inspiration.
- Burn the incense if you feel the need for movement. If you are tired, sluggish and do not find the strength to be motivated, Copal will fill that place. It makes you act and helps you be active. It's like coffee that takes away drowsiness and weakness.
- In summer, burn Copal incense on your terrace or in your backyard if you want to keep away insects that bother you. It is very good for insect control against mosquitoes, gadflies and other flying insects. In addition to Copal, be sure to use Patchouli, which has the same effect.
- Carry Nuumite crystal with you every day and cleanse your Aura field with Copal incense to release the curse attached to it. If you are afraid of being cursed, release this curse with this ritual. Apply Nuumite for exactly 33 days and burn one Copal incense every day to cleanse yourself. Then release Nuumite into nature, it is best to take it to the river. Nuumite is able to capture the curse released by the copal and destroy it.
- Copal activates the growth of positive energies and is sometimes similar to Palo Santo. copal and Palo Santo are good to use together, as they enhance each other's energies.
- Copal incense was already burned during the Aztecs in order to maintain a person's strong mental and physical health, so you can use this incense for self-healing purposes. Kopal helps prevent mental instability, stress-related illnesses and weakness.
Incense is burned which means you need a specific incense holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal or ceramics. Definitely use a special holder for burning incense. To burn incense as safely as possible.
For activating incense, light the end of the incense stick from a match. Let incense to burn and then shake out the flame. Then incense starts to smoke and to do its work. Set incense to smoke on a holder exactly in the place or in the room, you wish to hold it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense could be hot and may burn the child by accident.
If the incense is smoking, plants in this incense will give its power to you and the environment where the incense is currently. During that, essential oils from the incense will be freed, that heal you mentally as well as physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
Incense the main principle of using is that they help you to meditate, ease your and environments stress, open more certain energies, clean the environment and help to carry out rituals/magic. They are very useful magical tools for a spiritual soul, that help you to walk on your spiritual path.
I recommend keeping the window open when cleaning with incense so that negative energy can leave the house. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time. according to a specific candle, to amplify cleaning ritual.