PATCHOULI is a very useful plant that is truly necessary for different magical rituals. Patchouli is part of the mint family and the oil in its dried leaves is extremely healing. The main spiritual energy of Patchouli is the ability to attract prosperity and material energy positively. Patchouli is also one of the main ingredients in the money and material luck magical rituals. But it’s not the only asset of Patchouli that would make it stand out among other plants. In addition to the things mentioned above, Patchouli can take your emotional and physical body into harmony, giving you relaxation both on the spiritual and on the physical level. Patchouli is a wonderful mosquito and bug repellent.
- Patchouli incense is useful to be burned in-home and near you, it brings refreshment to the home and to the soul. Patchouli refreshes energies, its smoke releases old energies, and coming together with the incense smoke you should feel how your thoughts are going to fly and you’re starting to feel better.
- Burn patchouli incense in the first quarter of the Moon, the Full Moon, the last quarter of the Moon and the New Moon in the eastern and southeastern quarters of your home. You can find the Lunar phase calendar HERE. Burn it to activate the movement of abundant energies in your home. If you do this regularly, the reputation of happiness can only take a growing direction in your life.
- Burn Patchouli incense near your wallet, money, money box, besides a prosperity plant or prosperity corner, to clean the negative energy gathered there. It’s necessary for the prosperous energy to move freely.
- Burn it with green candles when you wish to bring earth energy into a certain part of the house. Patchouli and green candles carry the earth-element in them and it’s useful when the energy is out of place according to Feng Shui.
- Burn Patchouli incense near you when you’re going to meet with your lover. Patchouli increases passion and amplifies attractiveness. According to beliefs, it helps to bring more attention to you, when you smell like Patchouli essence.
- When you wish to banish magic that could have been directed towards you, then burn Patchouli incenses on the window sills when the windows are opened. Patchouli banishes the magic someone has directed on you from the house. You can do it every month to avoid magic rituals being used against you.
- Keep a burning candle in the middle of the house, when you wish to banish bad energy that won’t allow prosperity to enter the house or to stay there.
WHAT ARE INCENSES?
Incense helps you meditate, relieve stress on you and the environment, unlock more specific energies, cleanse the environment and perform rituals and magic. These are magical items that are very useful to a spiritual soul.
Incense is made from ritual plants and plant essences to bring out the energies in them that can be used to perform magic or rituals. Smoke has always been a magical tool for purifying or directing energies. Incense smoke helps to release harmful energies that create an unfavorable environment for luck, positivity and other good energies.
Different incense has its own unique effect, depending on the essence of the plant. All incense works towards a common goal, which is to heal the Aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your mind, home energy and crystals positively active.
USE OF INCENSE AND ITS NEED
Plant smoke has an energy-purifying effect that releases unnecessary energy. When the incense smokes, the plants in that incense will pass on their power to you as well as to the crystals and the environment in which the incense is present, healing both spiritually and physically.
Crystals process your home or even your own energy waves, removing negativity and replacing it with positivity. However, the negative energy is trapped in the crystals (unless they are geodes or pyramids). To clean the crystals, place the incense next to them to get rid of the negative energy. Of course, a ritual plant is more effective for this purpose, but the incense can be used more often, thus helping to prevent the crystals from running out of energy. Therefore, I recommend cleaning your home and crystals with incense on a weekly, if not daily basis. I recommend using ritual plants during the Full Moon.
When cleansing with incense, I always recommend keeping the window open so that the negative energy can escape from the home. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time, choosing them according to the incense to enhance the cleansing ritual.
The incense is burned, which means that you also need a special incense holder, which is usually made of wood, metal and ceramics. When burning incense, be sure to use a special base to make the whole process as safe as possible.
To activate the incense, place it in the flame from the tip. Let the incense pick up the flame and shake it to extinguish. Then the incense starts to smoke and does its job. In this form, leave the incense on the incense holder to smoke exactly where you want to keep it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense is hot and can burn the baby
Set a purpose for the incense and code it
Incense can also be used for specific purposes, and coding it will help you achieve the desired result. Each plant has its own power, and with that in mind, you can put incense to work for a specific purpose. If you use incense, ask it to help you achieve what you want. For example, if you want it to clean up your home of misfortune, think of that. If you want to increase the luck of love or make prosperous energies grow, focus on it.
The full selection of incense that La Tene has to offer is HERE. Each incense has its own power, read about their spiritual properties.
|Info||ca 11 sticks|