The SEVEN CHAKRA is an incense that helps heal the seven Chakras at once. There are seven major Chakras in the Human Aura Field, which are the Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, the Third Eye, and Crown Chakra. It is an incense that contains a wide variety of plants, each with something represented for all the Chakras. It is a mixed incense used to heal, balance and activate the Chakras.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essences that can be used for doing magic and rituals. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. Every incense has different effects, depending on which plant essence it is made of. The main goal of incenses is to clean the environment and human Aura from certain energies.
Different incense has their own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
- Place incense to smoke next to you during meditation so that it can open your senses on different levels. This kind of activity adds a lot of strength to the success of meditation.
- Burn the Seven Chakra incense while you are physically ill or mentally exhausted. This incense adds strength to this Chakra, which makes you feel unwell and accelerates your overall healing.
- If you want to do Aura cleansing for yourself, then one option is to use this incense. Burn it next to you while holding the Rock Crystal pyramid in the palm of your hand. Sit next to the incense in a meditative state until the incense is burned. The combined power of the incense and the Rock Crystal pyramid will help cleanse and balance your Aura.
- Burn it at home near crystals that you have brought into your life over time and have lost their meaning or cause. If you have a crystal tray with crystals for different purposes, clean them with incense smoke and set them to serve the right purposes. After the incense burns out, place all the crystals in the correct quarters of crystal sets.
- Burn this incense when you feel you need pampering and want to accelerate your spiritual development. The various plants in this incense will help you heal quickly and improve your mood.
Also, read the article on how to heal your seven Chakras through herbal teas. You can find this article HERE.
Incense is burned which means you need a specific incense holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal or ceramics. Definitely use a special holder for burning incense. To burn incense as safely as possible.
For activating incense, light the end of the incense stick from a match. Let incense to burn and then shake out the flame. Then incense starts to smoke and to do its work. Set incense to smoke on a holder exactly in the place or in the room, you wish to hold it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense could be hot and may burn the child by accident.
If the incense is smoking, plants in this incense will give its power to you and the environment where the incense is currently. During that, essential oils from the incense will be freed, that heal you mentally as well as physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
Incense the main principle of using is that they help you to meditate, ease your and environments stress, open more certain energies, clean the environment and help to carry out rituals/magic. They are very useful magical tools for a spiritual soul, that help you to walk on your spiritual path.
I recommend keeping the window open when cleaning with incense so that negative energy can leave the house. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time. according to a specific candle, to amplify cleaning ritual.
|Size||Lengths is ca 23 cm and the diameter of the burning part is ca 3 mm.|