STRESS RELIEF incense is an incense whose main purpose is to relieve stress, as its name suggests.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essences that can be used for doing magic and rituals. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. Every incense has different effects, depending on which plant essence it is made of. The main goal of incenses is to clean the environment and human Aura from certain energies.
Different incense has their own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
STRESS RELIEF INCENSE
- Stress relief incense can be used on a daily basis, it can restore your own mental and emotional health. If you feel that a few days have been particularly exhausting, out of line, or mentally weak, this incense will help you recover. The plants in this incense have a relaxing and soothing effect on the nerves. If you feel that it is difficult for you to tame your emotions, irritate and get angry slightly, you will also find good advice in my articles HERE and HERE.
- Burn it when you want to relax the most. For example, in summer, burn it on the terrace or in the garden while spending time. Incense not only can be used indoors, but they are also ideal for outdoor use when it is not raining.
- Stress Relief incense is good to use during meditation, it helps to achieve a good mental state, where thoughts go away faster and focus is easier. You can read more about how to get rid of distracting worries HERE.
- For even more effective stress relief, use Rhodiola, Aswhagandha or Bacopa Monnieri at the same time. All of these are Ayurvedic antidepressants. Stress-relieving incense, as well as other stress relievers, can be used together for better results.
- If you are meditating with this incense, burn a candle inside the Selenite candle holder at the same time to double the stress-relieving energy.
- Use this incense if you are sensitive to Full Moon. If this most powerful phase of the Moon is distracting or nervous for you, it is worth burning the Stress Relief incense just before the Full Moon and during the Full Moon.
The full selection of incense that La Tene has to offer is HERE. Each incense has its own power, read about their spiritual properties.
USING INCENSE AND THE NEED FOR IT
Incense is burned which means you need a specific incense holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal or ceramics. Definitely use a special holder for burning incense. To burn incense as safely as possible.
For activating incense, light the end of the incense stick from a match. Let incense to burn and then shake out the flame. Then incense starts to smoke and to do its work. Set incense to smoke on a holder exactly in the place or in the room, you wish to hold it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense could be hot and may burn the child by accident.
If the incense is smoking, plants in this incense will give its power to you and the environment where the incense is currently. During that, essential oils from the incense will be freed, that heal you mentally as well as physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
Incense the main principle of using is that they help you to meditate, ease your and environments stress, open more certain energies, clean the environment and help to carry out rituals/magic. They are very useful magical tools for a spiritual soul, that help you to walk on your spiritual path.
Set a goal for the incense and code it
Incense can be used for specific purposes, and coding it will help you achieve the desired result. Every plant has its own power, many incense plants have many properties, and with that in mind, you can put incense to work for a specific purpose. If you smoke incense, ask it to help you achieve exactly what you want. For example, if you want it to clean up your home of misfortune, wish for that. If you want to increase the happiness of love or make prosperous energies grow, focus on it. Here you have to consider the properties of the plant.
Set incense besides your crystals if you wish to clean them. Incense helps to release negative energy gathered in there. If you have crystals in your household, then they process your home or also your energy waves, removing negativity and replacing it with positivity. Negative energy will get stuck in crystals (when they are not geodes, druzy and pyramids). For that, you need to clean the energies of these crystals with incense or ritual smoke. Of course, a ritual plant is most effective for this, but incenses can be used more often, and by that helping to avoid that crystals drain from energy. So, I recommend cleaning your home and crystals weekly if not daily. I recommend using a ritual plant during the Full Moon.
I recommend keeping the window open when cleaning with incense so that negative energy can leave the house. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time. according to a specific candle, to amplify cleaning ritual.