SAGE is one of the most needed and efficient plants I strongly recommend using when you’ve brought crystals into your life. This is a ritual plant you can use to cleanse the energies in crystals, people or environment (for example at home). Burning Sage releases healing energies that help to get rid of negative energies. Use Sage for cleaning your own Aura field, home energy and crystals. Foremost, Sage is a plant to use to scare off vile souls and energy.
- Sage incense is the most universal incense you can use to cleanse, heal, restore and renew energies. Sage must be in everyone’s life, you can use it to clean home’s energy, a person’s Aura field, object energies and, of course, crystals. This incense is especially useful for cleaning the crystal you carry with yourself.
- Sage has an antiviral and antibacterial effect and that’s why it’s very useful to burn it in your home. It cleanses pathogens from home air you can inhale without knowing it. Sage has been used to fight viral infections for thousands of years. You can also do a virus prevention ritual with Sage.
- Sage smoke can clean negative energy stuck in crystals, that they have stored when they have protected something or prevented something. At the same time crystals help to store misfortune, that won´t let happiness to exist and that´s why crystals need to be cleaned. Sage opens negative energy inside crystals and deletes. Then only natural energy, namely everything I have written about this specific crystal, is the only energy left.
- It’s very important to clean your whole home and all your crystals with Sage at least once a month. If you do this more often, the better and more successful your crystals work with you.
- Burning Sage incense helps to momentarily disperse harmful energies around it. If you enjoy the smell of Sage and are near this smoke, then your whole Aura field will be cleansed.
- I recommend burning Sage when you feel like there is chaos in your life, there is a lot of confusion, you’re not feeling emotionally well, the mental burden is too much and there are more and more stressful events. Sage helps to stop this kind of energy from increasing and spreading.
- Stress energy can quickly get stuck at homes, that’s why it is extremely important to do energy healings there. In addition to Sage ritual plant, you can also burn in an oil lamp or diffuser essential oils, they also help to improve home energy and create harmony in your personal castle.
- Sage incense is useful for those who are sensitive to criticism and insecure by nature. These people will take in negative energy from other people or create it in them because of their own insecurities. Sage smoke helps to release the harmful energy in Aura that ruins your thoughts, mood and grows melancholy.
- It’s an incense that helps to create clean energy for creating any other kind of energy. If you wish to do rituals, create different crystal altars, meditate, etc, then burning Sage is very good. It helps you to grow new energy with its clean energy, let it be luck, peace or whatever you wish for.
- Sage incense smoke is useful in homes with pets, like cats and dogs. Sage can cleanse the dust pets create and are perfect for those with allergies. With a serious allergy, it won't help to remove all the symptoms, but it does give you the chance to cleanse the home so an allergic friend or family member could come and visit for a while.
- Spiritually Sage helps to create clarity and helps you to work on solving your problems. If something bothers you, you’re confused, can’t decide something or not certain about yourself, then burn Sage. This smoke helps to heal the minds, see the right answers to your questions, find solutions good for you. Sage is used to cleansing the upper Chakras where the channels of decision making and foresight are located.
- Sage helps to release bad energies which have arisen from someone’s chiding or bad karma. Burn Sage regularly to keep only good energies around you and at home. The healthier your Aura field and home’s energy field the happier you are. Use Sage together with Frankincense, Myrrh or Copal, when you wish to release misfortune energy in an even deeper level. Their joint power is a lot more power than separately
- This plant is one of the most needed cleansing plants for a reason – Sage has a lot to offer to a person. For example, Palo Santo can make people happy, as can Sage. Sage smoke is therapeutic, it helps to improve mood. Sage works like this as it releases the bad and helps the good to reappear. When you sometimes feel like your mood is bad, then try to change it with Sage.
- Sage helps to improve brain activity, improving your ability to concentrate, analyse and pay attention. If you feel like you’re just like away somewhere and wish to ground yourself, then Sage is very good for that kind of thing. Burn it near you, rest a little or meditate and let spiritual clarity to recover.
- In addition to using regular Sage, also try mix incense and ritual plants with Sage, created with Sage and another plant. They are mixtures of all Sage’s qualities with the special power in another plant. They are all very useful.
WHAT ARE INCENSES?
Incense helps you meditate, relieve stress on you and the environment, unlock more specific energies, cleanse the environment and perform rituals and magic. These are magical items that are very useful to a spiritual soul.
Incense is made from ritual plants and plant essences to bring out the energies in them that can be used to perform magic or rituals. Smoke has always been a magical tool for purifying or directing energies. Incense smoke helps to release harmful energies that create an unfavorable environment for luck, positivity and other good energies.
Different incense has its own unique effect, depending on the essence of the plant. All incense works towards a common goal, which is to heal the Aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your mind, home energy and crystals positively active.
USE OF INCENSE AND ITS NEED
Plant smoke has an energy-purifying effect that releases unnecessary energy. When the incense smokes, the plants in that incense will pass on their power to you as well as to the crystals and the environment in which the incense is present, healing both spiritually and physically.
Crystals process your home or even your own energy waves, removing negativity and replacing it with positivity. However, the negative energy is trapped in the crystals (unless they are geodes or pyramids). To clean the crystals, place the incense next to them to get rid of the negative energy. Of course, a ritual plant is more effective for this purpose, but the incense can be used more often, thus helping to prevent the crystals from running out of energy. Therefore, I recommend cleaning your home and crystals with incense on a weekly, if not daily basis. I recommend using ritual plants during the Full Moon.
When cleansing with incense, I always recommend keeping the window open so that the negative energy can escape from the home. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time, choosing them according to the incense to enhance the cleansing ritual.
The incense is burned, which means that you also need a special incense holder, which is usually made of wood, metal and ceramics. When burning incense, be sure to use a special base to make the whole process as safe as possible.
To activate the incense, place it in the flame from the tip. Let the incense pick up the flame and shake it to extinguish. Then the incense starts to smoke and does its job. In this form, leave the incense on the incense holder to smoke exactly where you want to keep it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense is hot and can burn the baby
Set a purpose for the incense and code it
Incense can also be used for specific purposes, and coding it will help you achieve the desired result. Each plant has its own power, and with that in mind, you can put incense to work for a specific purpose. If you use incense, ask it to help you achieve what you want. For example, if you want it to clean up your home of misfortune, think of that. If you want to increase the luck of love or make prosperous energies grow, focus on it.
The full selection of incense that La Tene has to offer is HERE. Each incense has its own power, read about their spiritual properties.
In addition to Sage ritual plant and incense, you can also use Sage or Clary Sage essential oils that spiritually have a similar effect. Sage essential oil has exactly the same effect as the smudge stick or incense. You can use essential oils when you’re sensitive to smoke as they don’t smoke. Use Clary Sage essential oil when you wish to cleanse your minds and bring more clarity into your life.
Read more about Sage ritual plant from HERE, where I have written how to clean your home with Sage and also other very interesting and useful information about this plant.
|Size||Ca 14 sticks. Length ca 21,5 cm and the diameter of the burning part ca 3 mm.|