SAGE is one of the most needed and efficient plants I strongly recommend using when you’ve brought crystals into your life. This is a ritual plant you can use to cleanse the energies in crystals, people or environment (for example at home). Burning Sage releases healing energies that help to get rid of negative energies. Use Sage for cleaning your own Aura field, home energy and crystals. Foremost, Sage is a plant to use to scare off vile souls and energy.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essence that can be used for doing magical rituals. Incense smoke helps to release harmful energies that create an unfavourable environment for luck, positivity and other good energies. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. That’s why burning them is a very important process.
Different incense have their own unique effect, it depends on the plant essence it is made of, but all will work a joint cause, which is healing Aura and environment. Using incenses regularly will help to keep your minds, home energy and crystals positively active.
- Sage incense is the most universal incense you can use to cleanse, heal, restore and renew energies. Sage must be in everyone’s life, you can use it to clean home’s energy, a person’s Aura field, object energies and, of course, crystals. This incense is especially useful for cleaning the crystal you carry with yourself.
- Sage has an antiviral and antibacterial effect and that’s why it’s very useful to burn it in your home. It cleanses pathogens from home air you can inhale without knowing it. Sage has been used to fight viral infections for thousands of years. You can also do a virus prevention ritual with Sage.
- Sage smoke can clean negative energy stuck in crystals, that they have stored when they have protected something or prevented something. At the same time crystals help to store misfortune, that won´t let happiness to exist and that´s why crystals need to be cleaned. Sage opens negative energy inside crystals and deletes. Then only natural energy, namely everything I have written about this specific crystal, is the only energy left.
- It’s very important to clean your whole home and all your crystals with Sage at least once a month. If you do this more often, the better and more successful your crystals work with you.
- Burning Sage incense helps to momentarily disperse harmful energies around it. If you enjoy the smell of Sage and are near this smoke, then your whole Aura field will be cleansed.
- I recommend burning Sage when you feel like there is chaos in your life, there is a lot of confusion, you’re not feeling emotionally well, the mental burden is too much and there are more and more stressful events. Sage helps to stop this kind of energy from increasing and spreading.
- Stress energy can quickly get stuck at homes, that’s why it is extremely important to do energy healings there. In addition to Sage ritual plant, you can also burn in an oil lamp or diffuser essential oils, they also help to improve home energy and create harmony in your personal castle.
- Sage incense is useful for those who are sensitive to criticism and insecure by nature. These people will take in negative energy from other people or create it in them because of their own insecurities. Sage smoke helps to release the harmful energy in Aura that ruins your thoughts, mood and grows melancholy.
- It’s an incense that helps to create clean energy for creating any other kind of energy. If you wish to do rituals, create different crystal altars, meditate, etc, then burning Sage is very good. It helps you to grow new energy with its clean energy, let it be luck, peace or whatever you wish for.
- Sage incense smoke is useful in homes with pets, like cats and dogs. Sage can cleanse the dust pets create and are perfect for those with allergies. With a serious allergy, it won't help to remove all the symptoms, but it does give you the chance to cleanse the home so an allergic friend or family member could come and visit for a while.
- Spiritually Sage helps to create clarity and helps you to work on solving your problems. If something bothers you, you’re confused, can’t decide something or not certain about yourself, then burn Sage. This smoke helps to heal the minds, see the right answers to your questions, find solutions good for you. Sage is used to cleansing the upper Chakras where the channels of decision making and foresight are located.
- Sage helps to release bad energies which have arisen from someone’s chiding or bad karma. Burn Sage regularly to keep only good energies around you and at home. The healthier your Aura field and home’s energy field the happier you are. Use Sage together with Frankincense, Myrrh or Copal, when you wish to release misfortune energy in an even deeper level. Their joint power is a lot more power than separately
- This plant is one of the most needed cleansing plants for a reason – Sage has a lot to offer to a person. For example, Palo Santo can make people happy, as can Sage. Sage smoke is therapeutic, it helps to improve mood. Sage works like this as it releases the bad and helps the good to reappear. When you sometimes feel like your mood is bad, then try to change it with Sage.
- Sage helps to improve brain activity, improving your ability to concentrate, analyse and pay attention. If you feel like you’re just like away somewhere and wish to ground yourself, then Sage is very good for that kind of thing. Burn it near you, rest a little or meditate and let spiritual clarity to recover.
- In addition to using regular Sage, also try mix incense and ritual plants with Sage, created with Sage and another plant. They are mixtures of all Sage’s qualities with the special power in another plant. They are all very useful.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essences that can be used for doing magic and rituals. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. Every incense has different effects, depending on which plant essence it is made of. The main goal of incenses is to clean the environment and human Aura from certain energies.
Different incense has its own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
Incense is burned which means you need a specific incense holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal or ceramics. Definitely use a special holder for burning incense. To burn incense as safely as possible.
For activating incense, light the end of the incense stick from a match. Let incense to burn and then shake out the flame. Then incense starts to smoke and to do its work. Set incense to smoke on a holder exactly in the place or in the room, you wish to hold it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense could be hot and may burn the child by accident.
If the incense is smoking, plants in this incense will give its power to you and the environment where the incense is currently. During that, essential oils from the incense will be freed, that heal you mentally as well as physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
Incense the main principle of using is that they help you to meditate, ease your and environments stress, open more certain energies, clean the environment and help to carry out rituals/magic. They are very useful magical tools for a spiritual soul, that help you to walk on your spiritual path.
I recommend keeping the window open when cleaning with incense so that negative energy can leave the house. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time. according to a specific candle, to amplify cleaning ritual.
Read more about Sage ritual plant from HERE, where I have written how to clean your home with Sage and also other very interesting and useful information about this plant.
|Size||Ca 14 sticks. Length ca 21,5 cm and the diameter of the burning part ca 3 mm.|