Last pieces, limited quantity.
TIGER’S EYE is one of the most popular crystals in the world, which is worn and used for its protective and abundant qualities. Tiger’s Eye is one type of Jasper and that itself has several different types - Red Tiger’s Eye, Tiger’s Iron and Hawk’s Eye, known as the Blue Tiger’s Eye. Tiger’s Eye is mainly found in South-Africa Brazil and Australia.
A lot of jewellery is made of Tiger’s Eye, because it’s such a crystal that, while wearing, its power transfers miraculously into humans Aura. There are certain crystals that start to work very quickly in human Aura, and the Tiger’s Eye is one of them for sure. If you like the Tiger’s Eye, then you are in need of its power, this applies to all crystals.
THE MAGIC EFFECT OF TIGER’S EYE as a ring:
If Tiger’s Eye is worn as a ring, it will have a special effect on each of the different fingers. As palmistry is my passion, I will explain a little how Tiger´s Eye particular helps you:
Left - Wearing Tiger’s Eye on the left thumb is good when you want to maintain your position. Suitable for those who are bosses or have a higher position at work.
Right- suitable for those who wish to maintain their social position.
INDEX FINGER I.E. JUPITER
Left- on the left Jupiter ring, it helps to give you the courage to fulfil your dreams and fight for what you want.
Right- in addition to the general qualities it gives you the courage to talk to other people freely. Gives the ability to protects yourself from criticism and teaches you to stand up for yourself
MIDDLE FINGER I.E. SATURN
Left - on the left Saturn finger, it additionally helps to heal your Aura, helping it to become stronger, close of energy leaks in it so the negative energy couldn’t get into your Aura that easily.
Right- Tiger’s Eye in this finger is especially useful for people who want to protect themselves from other people’s energies. It creates a protective shield around you, helping to keep away people and their wishes to harm you. Tiger’s Eye helps to protect from accidents.
RING FINGER I.E. APOLLO
Left- wear Tiger’s Eye in that finger when you want more material luck for your life. Remember, Tiger’s Eye is a work success crystal which means it gives energy for your work to be successful and for you getting equal pay for it. Therefore, when you wear it, work hard so Tiger’s Eye could activate its prosperity for you.
Right- on the right Apollo finger wear Tiger’s Eye when you wish to find better work-related opportunities. This is an attraction finger through what Tiger’s Eye could bring favourable opportunities for your life. For example, when you wear love crystals at the same time, it will attract love faster.
LITTLE FINGER I.E. MERCURY
Left- Tiger’s Eye in the left Mercury finger helps to increase courage. It encourages you to work for your wishes, gives you motivation for doing something you have long been dreaming of.
Right- On the right Mercury finger, Tiger’s Eye helps to protect you from the “Evil Eye” that is from the misfortune.
The healing properties of the Tiger’s Eye can be absorbed through the use of jewellery or from the water-elixir.
- I recommend wearing or using Tiger’s Eye for healing purposes for those who have problems with blood circulation or blood. Tiger’s Eye awakens the blood circulation so it would work properly and can make the blood move properly in the body. Tiger’s Eye quickens blood movement that in turn quickens different processes in the body both in the physical and spiritual sense.
- Tiger’s Eye increases blood pressure in people who naturally have low blood pressure. This, in turn, will help people like this to feel better, more energized, vital and active. People with very high blood pressure could sense while wearing Tiger’s Eye whether it’s having a good or a bad effect on the blood pressure and whether the differences appear while wearing or not wearing the crystal.
- This crystal has the ability to restore reproductive organs, to improve their work and to increase fertility with it. It’s best to use Tiger’s Eye for a purpose like this for making crystal therapy. For that, place Tiger’s Eye meditation crystals or Emma wishing stone on the Root Chakra so they could activate the normal work of these crystals. Of course, using Tiger’s Eye pendulum for healing the Root Chakra is also helpful, that is to keep the pendulum above the problematic place.
- Tiger’s Eye is related to the Sun, which means that has the ability to replace the energy coming from the sun our body and soul needs. Tiger’s Eye can stop depression or spring/fall fatigue that could happen from the absence of the Sun. It’s useful to wear Tiger’s Eye during the six months there isn’t that much Sun. You can read more about the healing qualities of the Sun and its need from one of my articles that can be found from HERE.
- As the Solar Plexus Chakra crystal, Tiger’s Eye has the ability to give healing to the organs existing on the Solar Plexus Chakra. For example, Tiger’s Eye helps heal the stomach, it’s especially beneficial with gastric acidness and when digesting is not well. In addition to all of this, Tiger’s Eye is also useful for the functioning of kidneys and gall bladder.
- I recommend wearing Tiger’s Eye in times when there is a fracture. Tiger’s Eye helps to heal the healing process of bones and it decreases impairments coming along with situations like this.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
The main Chakra of the Tiger’s Eye, over what this crystal has a healing effect is the third Chakra in the human Aura field, the Solar Plexus Chakra. Solar Plexus Chakra is situated directly above your navel. When you place your hand exactly above your navel and put your palm on that part, then this is where you Solar Plexus Chakra is.
Tiger’s Eye can heal, restore and strengthen the energies of the Solar Plexus Chakra. Tiger’s Eye injects strength, vitality, positivity and happiness into the Solar Plexus Chakra.
The prosperity, wealth and richness field is situated in the Solar Plexus Chakra. This, in turn, means that by activating this channel you can attract this luck into your life.
Tiger’s Eye brings material wealth to people who have healed their Solar Plexus Chakra and it makes a very big effort for achieving it. In addition, Tiger’s Eye also makes people happy and full of the joy of living.
Tiger’s eye has the strongest effect on three zodiac signs: LEO ♌, GEMINI ♊ and TAURUS ♉. For GEMINI and TAURUS Tiger’s Eye has a very good effect on improving their confidence. In addition, Tiger’s eye helps Gemini and Taurus to become emotionally strong.
Tiger’s Eye is one of the main luck crystals for a LEO ♌, that makes his character traits even more positive and stronger and helps him find solutions to his problems. Tiger's eye, which is also a very strong protection crystal for Leo which also brings out his strong sides. As a protection crystal, it also helps strengthen his Aura protection shield by removing all the negative energy. This way it protects this sign from misfortune, problems and bad people. Tiger's Eye should be in his life for most of his life. This crystal gives him confidence, courage, initiative and positive attitude. Tiger's Eye brings success at work and overall luck in any field, including in love.
Tiger's Eye gives strength, power and durability to CAPRICORNS. It's a crystal that moves his money energy and brings along professional success and luck.
Tiger’s Eye is a lucky charm for people born with a life path number 4.
We recommend charging and clean talismans and crystal jewellery from time to time to increase their energy levels. For that, for a few times a week, I recommend cleaning the crystal jewellery under running water or once a month in the night of the Full Moon to take the jewellery on a geode to charge. The best geode for charging Tiger’s Eye is Citrine and then Rock Crystal geode.
You can read more about cleaning and charging crystals from HERE.
|Size||Pearl ca 4 mm.|