HEMATITE comes from the Greek word “blood” and is used for protection from wounds and different accidents. Hematite is a very widespread healing crystal, and it has a lot of good qualities why it's worth adding to your collection of crystals. Hematite originates mainly in the USA, Argentina, Brazil and Africa. The natural shape of Hematite reminds petrified bubbles, which after tumbling produces a beautiful crystal with a shiny silver lustre, which at first sight may not look natural at all.
Hematite is a very strong crystal used to protect different aspects. Hematite has a grounding effect which means that it is able to balance the energies and at the same time protect your Aura or, instead, protect the Aura of your home.
Hematite helps to increase self-confidence and is very useful for women who feel that they are unable or do not dare to oppose different situations that harm them. Similarly, Hematite works with men, but to women, Hematite transmits this particular force more quickly. In general, Hematite has more male energy, which means that this crystal supports men better by giving them the energy they need to be healthy. But this is more likely to be the case when Hematite is used as a piece of jewellery.
Hematite is a crystal of happiness and well-being for those people who are born during the Waxing Crescent. Hematite helps to extricate excess strain from Aura and cope with very well intense situations. Hematite gives people good luck and an ability to cope with their own lives.
Hematite protects against seeing wrong visions and false inner voices. Hematite has the ability to guide a person on the right track, especially when Hematite is worn with other crystals. According to the power of the crystal that exists next to Hematite, Hematite directs you on the right path. When Hematite is together with a good luck crystal, it helps to notice what brings happiness and what does not.
A crystal that teaches you to live so you wouldn’t hurt yourself with your actions. Hematite teaches you to set boundaries and helps you to stick up with them. Hematite helps to create useful beliefs, implement them and teaches you to follow them. When you feel like you have no respect for yourself or you’re without limits, then wear clean Hematite (as a separate piece of jewellery, without other crystals) for a longer period. Wearing Hematite for a longer period helps you to achieve this. Read my article "Do you have respect for yourself or not?" HERE.
WEARING HEMATITE ON ARM (can be worn on both arms):
- Helps to get rid of negative emotions. Accelerates the movement of different energies and is useful for people who leave negative daily events in themselves and can’t release them quickly enough from their souls.
- Protects from electromagnetic radiation and is, therefore, suitable to be worn with Shungite and Black Tourmaline. Besides that, the combination of these three crystals helps to strengthen Aura.
- Wearing Hematite helps to quicken spiritual growth, strengthening intuition and trusting it. Hematite goes very well with simple intuition crystals like Amethyst, to start developing intuition. These two crystals are good for those who are not that familiar with the crystal world and are entering the world of magical items.
- Increases belief in yourself, confidence, vitality and helps to let go of pushing down your emotions. Helps to stand up for yourself and say out loud what you’re afraid to say. It’s good for its wearer to not let anyone else control his life.
- Wearing Hematite as a talisman strengthens the mind and logic.
- With Red Tiger’s Eye create very strong Aura protection for energy vampirism.
- Hematite is a crystal of happiness and well-being for those people who are born during the Waxing Crescent. Hematite helps to extricate excess strain from Aura and cope with very well intense situations. Hematite gives people good luck and an ability to cope with their own lives.
- Men could wear Hematite when they are looking for a universal protection talisman. Hematite protects from misfortune, accidents, bad Karma and stress.
- It’s one of the best balancers among crystals. Hematite can also help those who have lost self-control and secure footing, leading attention to where one needs to make an effort, repair something and heal. Hematite is a self-help crystal.
- Hematite is like a magnet that helps to swallow all the negativity from your life and Aura field. Picture how it has a power that attracts all negative energies. Hematite helps you to become pure spiritually, make your minds clearer and feel really fresh.
- Hematite helps with social anxiety. Supporting people who are under stress in the company of strangers. Suitable for those who do not dare to participate in public events or are afraid of getting hurt when creating new acquaintances. Hematite should be worn when spending time with strangers.
For healing purposes, Hematite is worn on the body or having a massage with Hematite massage crystals. In addition, you can place the crystal to the East quarter of your home where the healing corner of the home is - East symbolises health.
Hematite is a crystal that is not used for making water elixirs because it contains metals.
- Hematite is an anaemia healing crystal that helps to heal the blood, strengthen blood circulation, stabilise haemoglobin, protect from different blood illnesses and heal problems with balance.
- Good for those who want to find spiritual balance.
- Hematite is one of the best healing crystals for those who have the habit of whining and not be satisfied with anything. Hematite block poising itself, which occurs in this activity. Hematite helps to constrain yourself and helps you get rid of the negative energies inside you. Hematite is one of the Root Chakra healing crystals.
- Beneficial for people who suffer from back pains. Hematite helps to take out the pain and begin healing the problematic place.
- Hematite heals the pain and traumas of the nads, helping to quietly isolate the disease from the lesion. Helping to block the arm pain and at the same time pointing you intuitively to heal your own hands. Bring your ideas on how to better take care of your hands, while intuitively keeping you away from actions that can damage your hands. Wear Hematite on the arm that hurts.
Hematite is a crystal that can ground energies in the Root Chakra, healing the overactive Chakra that way. When the Root Chakra is not healthy, then the person is aggressive, nervous, often angry, moodless, criticising, unpleasant for others, negative and pessimistic. When you sense that some of these things are about you then your Root Chakra could be harmed. Hematite helps to heal it, therefore wear this crystal when you feel like this.
GEMINI health is protected with Hematite
For CAPRICORNS Hematite helps to ground energies and harmonise them, helping to get along with yourself, make the right decisions and relieve his stubbornness in places he can hurt himself with this character trait.
For an AQUARIUS Hematite is both a luck crystal and protection crystal. In addition to this, Hematite is especially useful for AQUARIUS to fulfil his life purpose. You can read more about the Aquarius life purpose from one of my previous article that can be found HERE. Hematite does not allow the Aquarius to deviate from the path of his destiny, helping the Aquarius to always move in the direction that will bring him happiness and make him happy. Hematite will bring a lot of good to the Aquarius and it will definitely be worth it for Aquarius to have this crystal in his life.
I recommend Aquarius to wear Hematite when they want to fulfil their purpose in life properly. Another option, besides wearing it as a piece of jewellery, is to add this crystal to the birth crystal chest. You can read more about a birth crystal set from HERE.
Hematite is a crystal of happiness and balance for everyone born in the year of the Horse. Hematite helps to highlight the horse’s good and strong qualities, and, at the same time, it helps to reduce its negative aspects. Hematite helps protect a horse’s life and gives him the chance to live happily.
Hematite is the lucky crystal for the 2nd date numerologically. Hematite balances protect and brings good luck to those born on the second day. Hematite helps to block the nervousness that the 2nd day brings with it. This is one of the weak spots of their health. However, Hematite brings good luck and helps in life to achieve what is wished for. You should have Hematite crystal in your home if you were born on that date or you could occasionally wear this crystal in a piece of jewellery. This is to allow Hematite to highlight the good qualities of this number to balance the negative aspects of this number.
You can charge Hematite with Agate geode or on a rough Hematite or by its side. Clean it at least once a month with Ginger essential oil or Sage ritual plant/incense/essential oil.
You can read more about cleaning and charging crystals from HERE.
|Size||Bracelet length is ca 18 cm.|