AYURVEDA incense is made according to a secret recipe, which uses the best and strongest plants of Ayurvedic medicine or Indian folk medicine. The purpose of this incense is to provide you with a self-healing effect, to balance your personal energies or home energies. When you burn this incense, it emits smoke that helps clean up the inconsistencies within you that prevent you from feeling good, feeling energized, and being emotionally balanced.
- Burn this incense regularly for purely prophylactic purposes. Ayurveda incense is suitable for everyday use due to its universal healing properties. Ayurveda is about balancing and healing energies, that's what this incense can offer you.
- Use the Ayurveda incense when you feel sick, ill or emotionally exhausted. Its healing properties help to refresh your feeling, increase the energy of vitality and give you clarity on how to move forward.
- Ayurveda incense opens up a strong perception or intuitive way of thinking in you. By burning this incense, you may find yourself thinking about things that will bring you clarity. It improves analytical skills and helps focus.
-If you are looking for incense that can provide you with a sense of peace and healing in a universal sense at the same time, then this is exactly the right incense to use.
- Ayurveda incense works most effectively if you have previously cleaned your home or Aura field with a Sage and Rosemary smudge stick. It is a strong smudge stick that helps to release negative energy, which in turn helps to promote the work and effect of the Ayurveda incense.
- Always use the Ayurvedic Incense in those rituals and magics where it is indicated. Especially when it is not possible to exchange this incense for something else.
- For home cleansing, Ayurveda incense is useful if you want to remove unhealthy attitudes, overeating, different types of addictive energy and pessimism. Ayurveda incense increases appetite for healthy food, helping people to improve their own habits. It blocks addictions and helps to curb cravings. Suitable for burning in homes where a person with alcoholism or other addiction lives.
WHAT ARE INCENSES?
Incense helps you meditate, relieve stress on you and the environment, unlock more specific energies, cleanse the environment and perform rituals and magic. These are magical items that are very useful to a spiritual soul.
Incense is made from ritual plants and plant essences to bring out the energies in them that can be used to perform magic or rituals. Smoke has always been a magical tool for purifying or directing energies. Incense smoke helps to release harmful energies that create an unfavorable environment for luck, positivity and other good energies.
Different incense has its own unique effect, depending on the essence of the plant. All incense works towards a common goal, which is to heal the Aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your mind, home energy and crystals positively active.
USE OF INCENSE AND ITS NEED
Plant smoke has an energy-purifying effect that releases unnecessary energy. When the incense smokes, the plants in that incense will pass on their power to you as well as to the crystals and the environment in which the incense is present, healing both spiritually and physically.
Crystals process your home or even your own energy waves, removing negativity and replacing it with positivity. However, the negative energy is trapped in the crystals (unless they are geodes or pyramids). To clean the crystals, place the incense next to them to get rid of the negative energy. Of course, a ritual plant is more effective for this purpose, but the incense can be used more often, thus helping to prevent the crystals from running out of energy. Therefore, I recommend cleaning your home and crystals with incense on a weekly, if not daily basis. I recommend using ritual plants during the Full Moon.
When cleansing with incense, I always recommend keeping the window open so that the negative energy can escape from the home. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time, choosing them according to the incense to enhance the cleansing ritual.
The incense is burned, which means that you also need a special incense holder, which is usually made of wood, metal and ceramics. When burning incense, be sure to use a special base to make the whole process as safe as possible.
To activate the incense, place it in the flame from the tip. Let the incense pick up the flame and shake it to extinguish. Then the incense starts to smoke and does its job. In this form, leave the incense on the incense holder to smoke exactly where you want to keep it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense is hot and can burn the baby
Set a purpose for the incense and code it
Incense can also be used for specific purposes, and coding it will help you achieve the desired result. Each plant has its own power, and with that in mind, you can put incense to work for a specific purpose. If you use incense, ask it to help you achieve what you want. For example, if you want it to clean up your home of misfortune, think of that. If you want to increase the luck of love or make prosperous energies grow, focus on it.
The full selection of incense that La Tene has to offer is HERE. Each incense has its own power, read about their spiritual properties.