AYURVEDA incense is made according to a secret recipe, which uses the best and strongest plants of Ayurvedic medicine or Indian folk medicine. The purpose of this incense is to provide you with a self-healing effect, to balance your personal energies or home energies. When you burn this incense, it emits smoke that helps clean up the inconsistencies within you that prevent you from feeling good, feeling energized, and being emotionally balanced.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essences that can be used for doing magic and rituals. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. Every incense has different effects, depending on which plant essence it is made of. The main goal of incenses is to clean the environment and human Aura from certain energies.
Different incense has their own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
- Burn this incense regularly for purely prophylactic purposes. Ayurveda incense is suitable for everyday use due to its universal healing properties. Ayurveda is about balancing and healing energies, that's what this incense can offer you.
- Use the Ayurveda incense when you feel sick, ill or emotionally exhausted. Its healing properties help to refresh your feeling, increase the energy of vitality and give you clarity on how to move forward.
- Ayurveda incense opens up a strong perception or intuitive way of thinking in you. By burning this incense, you may find yourself thinking about things that will bring you clarity. It improves analytical skills and helps focus.
-If you are looking for incense that can provide you with a sense of peace and healing in a universal sense at the same time, then this is exactly the right incense to use.
- Ayurveda incense works most effectively if you have previously cleaned your home or Aura field with a Sage and Rosemary smudge stick. It is a strong smudge stick that helps to release negative energy, which in turn helps to promote the work and effect of the Ayurveda incense.
- Always use the Ayurvedic Incense in those rituals and magics where it is indicated. Especially when it is not possible to exchange this incense for something else.
- For home cleansing, Ayurveda incense is useful if you want to remove unhealthy attitudes, overeating, different types of addictive energy and pessimism. Ayurveda incense increases appetite for healthy food, helping people to improve their own habits. It blocks addictions and helps to curb cravings. Suitable for burning in homes where a person with alcoholism or other addiction lives.
Incense is burned which means you need a specific incense holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal or ceramics. Definitely use a special holder for burning incense. To burn incense as safely as possible.
For activating incense, light the end of the incense stick from a match. Let incense to burn and then shake out the flame. Then incense starts to smoke and to do its work. Set incense to smoke on a holder exactly in the place or in the room, you wish to hold it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense could be hot and may burn the child by accident.
If the incense is smoking, plants in this incense will give its power to you and the environment where the incense is currently. During that, essential oils from the incense will be freed, that heal you mentally as well as physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
Incense the main principle of using is that they help you to meditate, ease your and environments stress, open more certain energies, clean the environment and help to carry out rituals/magic. They are very useful magical tools for a spiritual soul, that help you to walk on your spiritual path.
I recommend keeping the window open when cleaning with incense so that negative energy can leave the house. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time. according to a specific candle, to amplify cleaning ritual.