BASIL is originally from India and its local name is tulsi. Basil has its own nickname, which is the queen of herbs. This is, of course, due to its delicious taste and diverse healing properties.
- Burn Basil incense at a time when you want to improve your health. If you are ill and want to speed up your healing, have Basil incense as your companion. In addition, you can burn Basil essential oil at the same time.
- Basil incense is burned according to Feng Shui home therapy in the Eastern quarter. There are a health and prosperity channel in this quarter. By burning Basil incense there, you help clean up the negative energy trapped there. Negative energy in the East prevents homes from being healthy, from diseases, and it blocks the energy of money and prosperity from entering the home.
- You can burn Basil incense next to health and prosperity crystals, as Basil incense helps to cleanse and activate these crystals. Be sure to do this at a time when you want these crystals to work very intensively for your well-being. Be sure to burn Basil incense at a time when cosmic energies are promoting prosperous energy growth and self-healing.
- Burn Basil incense to relieve your mental tension. It is a plant that can perfectly relieve stress, stress, melancholy, depression and mood swings. If you feel that you are not the strongest mentally, you want to become more positive and viable, use Basil incense. Burn it at a time when you want to do proper stress cleaning. Being in the presence of Basil incense smoke helps to clean Aura properly.
- If you feel that material happiness has disappeared from your life and you want to restore that happiness, then Basil incense will help you. It is a prosperous plant that it is wise to burn at a time when you want to increase your happiness. Also, be close to this smoke so that it can improve the prosperous energies of your Aura and inject them into it.
WHAT ARE INCENSES?
Incense helps you meditate, relieve stress on you and the environment, unlock more specific energies, cleanse the environment and perform rituals and magic. These are magical items that are very useful to a spiritual soul.
Incense is made from ritual plants and plant essences to bring out the energies in them that can be used to perform magic or rituals. Smoke has always been a magical tool for purifying or directing energies. Incense smoke helps to release harmful energies that create an unfavorable environment for luck, positivity and other good energies.
Different incense has its own unique effect, depending on the essence of the plant. All incense works towards a common goal, which is to heal the Aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your mind, home energy and crystals positively active.
USE OF INCENSE AND ITS NEED
Plant smoke has an energy-purifying effect that releases unnecessary energy. When the incense smokes, the plants in that incense will pass on their power to you as well as to the crystals and the environment in which the incense is present, healing both spiritually and physically.
Crystals process your home or even your own energy waves, removing negativity and replacing it with positivity. However, the negative energy is trapped in the crystals (unless they are geodes or pyramids). To clean the crystals, place the incense next to them to get rid of the negative energy. Of course, a ritual plant is more effective for this purpose, but the incense can be used more often, thus helping to prevent the crystals from running out of energy. Therefore, I recommend cleaning your home and crystals with incense on a weekly, if not daily basis. I recommend using ritual plants during the Full Moon.
When cleansing with incense, I always recommend keeping the window open so that the negative energy can escape from the home. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time, choosing them according to the incense to enhance the cleansing ritual.
The incense is burned, which means that you also need a special incense holder, which is usually made of wood, metal and ceramics. When burning incense, be sure to use a special base to make the whole process as safe as possible.
To activate the incense, place it in the flame from the tip. Let the incense pick up the flame and shake it to extinguish. Then the incense starts to smoke and does its job. In this form, leave the incense on the incense holder to smoke exactly where you want to keep it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense is hot and can burn the baby
Set a purpose for the incense and code it
Incense can also be used for specific purposes, and coding it will help you achieve the desired result. Each plant has its own power, and with that in mind, you can put incense to work for a specific purpose. If you use incense, ask it to help you achieve what you want. For example, if you want it to clean up your home of misfortune, think of that. If you want to increase the luck of love or make prosperous energies grow, focus on it.
The full selection of incense that La Tene has to offer is HERE. Each incense has its own power, read about their spiritual properties.