BASIL is originally from India and its local name is tulsi. Basil has its own nickname, which is the queen of herbs. This is, of course, due to its delicious taste and diverse healing properties.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essences that can be used for doing magic and rituals. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. Every incense has different effects, depending on which plant essence it is made of. The main goal of incenses is to clean the environment and human Aura from certain energies.
Different incense has their own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
- Burn Basil incense at a time when you want to improve your health. If you are ill and want to speed up your healing, have Basil incense as your companion. In addition, you can burn Basil essential oil at the same time.
- Basil incense is burned according to Feng Shui home therapy in the Eastern quarter. There are a health and prosperity channel in this quarter. By burning Basil incense there, you help clean up the negative energy trapped there. Negative energy in the East prevents homes from being healthy, from diseases, and it blocks the energy of money and prosperity from entering the home.
- You can burn Basil incense next to health and prosperity crystals, as Basil incense helps to cleanse and activate these crystals. Be sure to do this at a time when you want these crystals to work very intensively for your well-being. Be sure to burn Basil incense at a time when cosmic energies are promoting prosperous energy growth and self-healing.
- Burn Basil incense to relieve your mental tension. It is a plant that can perfectly relieve stress, stress, melancholy, depression and mood swings. If you feel that you are not the strongest mentally, you want to become more positive and viable, use Basil incense. Burn it at a time when you want to do proper stress cleaning. Being in the presence of Basil incense smoke helps to clean Aura properly.
- If you feel that material happiness has disappeared from your life and you want to restore that happiness, then Basil incense will help you. It is a prosperous plant that it is wise to burn at a time when you want to increase your happiness. Also, be close to this smoke so that it can improve the prosperous energies of your Aura and inject them into it.
Incense is burned which means you need a specific incense holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal or ceramics. Definitely use a special holder for burning incense. To burn incense as safely as possible.
For activating incense, light the end of the incense stick from a match. Let incense to burn and then shake out the flame. Then incense starts to smoke and to do its work. Set incense to smoke on a holder exactly in the place or in the room, you wish to hold it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense could be hot and may burn the child by accident.
If the incense is smoking, plants in this incense will give its power to you and the environment where the incense is currently. During that, essential oils from the incense will be freed, that heal you mentally as well as physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
Incense the main principle of using is that they help you to meditate, ease your and environments stress, open more certain energies, clean the environment and help to carry out rituals/magic. They are very useful magical tools for a spiritual soul, that help you to walk on your spiritual path.
I recommend keeping the window open when cleaning with incense so that negative energy can leave the house. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time. according to a specific candle, to amplify cleaning ritual.