CITRONELLA plays an important role in Chinese and Indonesian traditional medicine and can treat a wide variety of diseases. Citronella has a refreshing aroma that makes the use very pleasant. Its aroma is slightly reminiscent of lemon and lemongrass. The aroma is very pleasant and uplifting.
INCENSES are made of ritual plants and their essences. Incenses are made to bring certain energies forward through the plant essences that can be used for doing magic and rituals. The smoke has always been a magical medium for cleaning or guiding energies to work. Every incense has different effects, depending on which plant essence it is made of. The main goal of incenses is to clean the environment and human Aura from certain energies.
Different incense has their own unique effect, depending on what kind of plant essence it consists of, but they all work towards a common goal, which is to heal the human aura and the environment. Regular use of incense will help keep your senses, home energy and crystals positively active.
- Citronella incense unleashes prosperous energies that attract financial luck to where the incense is burned. By using Citronella incense at home or near yourself, you can have active financial luck in your life.
- Citronella incense gives your confidence and personal strength a fair growth. If you want to make yourself stronger, burn a citronella incense and let your self-esteem grow. This is good to do when you're feeling really weak, or when you want to be more confident overall. Burn while you spend time with someone you want to be brave with. It helps you see yourself in a good light and blocks any self-deprecating attitude.
- Citronella scares away insects, especially flying insects such as mosquitoes. Use citronella when it is already warm outside and you want to keep insects away from your home or terrace. For example, if you want to have a good time outdoors in the evening with light, citronella will help keep insects out of the light.
- It is a plant that can take you to places where you want to travel in your past during meditation. Citronella is good to use in past healing therapies where you need to go through a moment in your mind that was unclear or traumatic for you. This is to replace your thoughts, attitudes and feelings with better emotions. Citronella is very good for use in hypnosis therapy.
- If you want to be motivated, burn citronella and you will get the energy that you lack. Makes you act, giving life energy and a positive boost. This incense fits perfectly with the Positivity incense, which has a similar effect. Try burning them together if you need an extra high motivational boost.
- Citronella helps focus and improves brain function. When you work, burning citronella will help improve your quality of work. The same goes for learning - it simplifies thinking and prevents you from getting tired. You can also use the incense in the children's room if the child likes the aroma of the incense.
- It is an excellent plant that can fight depression and stress. These two are one of the biggest pathogens on our planet for humans today. Citronella has a mood-boosting effect, it improves mood, helps to relax, creates a feeling of well-being and helps to enjoy living in an instant. Try to use citronella regularly to get the most out of it.
- Burn this incense to improve your mental state. It would be especially good to keep the Selenite and Alabaster crystals on or next to the incense tray. They help to get rid of depression and stress. It is also useful to burn a candle inside the Selenite candle holder.
- If you want a really good relaxing effect with citronella, burn it with Rosemary and Lavender. The combined effect of these three plants is strong and together they give you the opportunity to relax deeply. If you spend quality time in your own home, burn them together and let yourself be completely satisfied. If you are doing healing therapy with yourself or someone else, also burn a combination of these three plants.
- Use Citronella to cleanse and activate crystals that have positivity, prosperity, well-being, stress-relieving and mood-enhancing effects. For example, citronella is a good cleanser and activator for Citrine, Carnelian, Tiger's Eye and other prosperity crystals.
Incense is burned which means you need a specific incense holder. Most incense holders are made of wood, metal or ceramics. Definitely use a special holder for burning incense. To burn incense as safely as possible.
For activating incense, light the end of the incense stick from a match. Let incense to burn and then shake out the flame. Then incense starts to smoke and to do its work. Set incense to smoke on a holder exactly in the place or in the room, you wish to hold it.
Certainly, small children should not have access to burning incense. The smoking part of the incense could be hot and may burn the child by accident.
If the incense is smoking, plants in this incense will give its power to you and the environment where the incense is currently. During that, essential oils from the incense will be freed, that heal you mentally as well as physically.
Different incenses are made of different plants and they all have their own special power.
Incense the main principle of using is that they help you to meditate, ease your and environments stress, open more certain energies, clean the environment and help to carry out rituals/magic. They are very useful magical tools for a spiritual soul, that help you to walk on your spiritual path.
I recommend keeping the window open when cleaning with incense so that negative energy can leave the house. I also recommend burning different candles at the same time. according to a specific candle, to amplify cleaning ritual.